Donate now to help fund scholarships for deserving Central seniors. Your tax deductible gift of any amount helps support talented Central seniors who have been accepted to a post secondary institution.
Giving to St. Paul Central High School Foundation ensures that Central students will continue down a path of lifelong learning. Please, donate today! There are several ways to donate now:
Make a donation to the general fund via Paypal:
You can also donate directly to named scholarships:
- Donate to the Nora Longley Scholarship
- Donate to the Philando Castile Scholarship
- Donate to the Heiruspecs Scholarship
- Donate to the Janisch Scholarship
- Donate to the Fischer Anderson Scholarship
or send a check, made payable to:
St. Paul Central High School Foundation
P.O. Box 8082
St. Paul, MN 55108
We also welcome gifts of cash, stock and estates. To learn more, please contact Foundation Board Treasurer Jean O’Connell at (651) 295-1623. Thank you!