Donate now to help fund scholarships for deserving Central seniors. Your tax deductible gift of any amount helps support talented Central seniors who have been accepted to a post secondary institution.
Giving to St. Paul Central High School Foundation ensures that Central students will continue down a path of lifelong learning. Please, donate today! There are several ways to donate now:
Make a donation to the The St Paul Central Foundation Scholarships
You can also donate directly to these separate named scholarships:
- Donate to the Nora Longley Scholarship
- Donate to the Philando Castile Scholarship
- Donate to the Heiruspecs Scholarship
- Donate to the Class of 1970 Greg Janisch Scholarship
- Donate to the Fischer Anderson Scholarship
- Donate to the Nancy Berkley In Honor of Eva Malmen Scholarship
- Donate to the Terrill Scholarship
- Donate to the Class of 1999 Heart and Soul Scholarship
- Donate to the Class of 1966 Scholarship
or send a check, made payable to:
St. Paul Central High School Foundation
P.O. Box 8082
St. Paul, MN 55108
Please include your email address on the check to help us thank you faster.
We also welcome gifts of cash, stock and estates. To learn more, please contact Foundation Board Treasurer Alex Cook at email@example.com. Thank you!